Friday, June 6, 2008

2 good newses

Tonight - after an equally long and tiring pushing session as I had- Laney had her little rugrat boy. Hooray for baby boys. Who wants lame-o girls anyway?! He is seven pounds even and nineteen inches. No name as of yet. Zeb is so darn excited to have a half brother :)

In other exciting news- our AC has been fixed. I am in HEAVEN. We spent the morning at the neighbors, the afternoon at the church, and late afternoon in the pool in order to avoid our apartment. By early evening our AC was back in commission. I am okay now, totally happy, back to normal, and done being irritable. Thank heavens for our fast acting Ellen, Al, and Roxanne. I love living here at Heather Hills.

7 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Congratulations to Laney and the new baby boy! Can't wait to see if he looks at all like Zeb.

So glad you're no longer melting in the heat.

Emily Shaw said...

I'm glad you posted about Laney and her baby! I made sure to tell someone in the Relief Society just in case it hadn't gotten that far yet ;)

yaya said...

Leisy, Please tell Laney CONGRATS ON THE NEW RUGRAT! (Taylor too!) Have fun when you get out west and I'm glad your AC is working. This is too hot too fast for me. Tell Kent that we are proud of him and wish him well also. Come visit anytime!

Susan said...

Congratulations on getting the AC fixed, oh and of course tell Laney Congratulations on the birth of her son! Boys are pretty darn cute, but girls are wonderful too!!!

Linz said...

Congrats to Laney! And Congrats to you! AC is the best thing that has ever been invented!

Anonymous said...

I finally got to check out the blog! Thanks for posting regularly Leis! It reminds me of reading your journal. Love you so much!! Thank you for being the best wife in the WORLD!! I'll check the blog about once a week. Myzh

(CONGRATULATIONS LANEY AND TAYLOR)

Bri or Aaron said...

Hey Leisy! I was thinking of you and Laney the other day and I knew you would have a blog!! Your family is so cute! I sure miss ya! Brianna