Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It has been around 80% humidity the past few days and absolutely MISERABLE. I went running this morning and was COMPLETELY drenched by the time we finished. I'm looking forward to the dry Utah air next week! We decided to go swimming on Monday- and will be going again tomorrow since its going to be 90 degrees and super humid. Yikes.

There was an injured butterfly at the pool that all of the little boys loved to look at. Zeb wanted to eat it.
Zeb is finally really walking. He's been taking steps and walking when forced since his eleven month birthday- but today he has been running around like crazy! He's been going up and down the hallway and all over the front room. I didn't get any of his long walks on video but here's one of some of his steps. He's a little shaky here cause he had just woken up.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm feelin it too. Hate it.

Lyndsay said...

I just want there to be some sort of transition between the seasons. Wasn't it like 60 degrees last week? Now 90 this week? Kill me.

Anonymous said...

I am just trying to enjoy "spring" because in a few weeks I won't dare to venture out anymore! Zeb is such a cutie and Kent is crazy for enjoying all of that, though the obstacle course does look like a lot fun.

Linz said...

Yikes! I love the dry air here! Zeb is so cute! I love seeing him walk! Andrew is not at all interested in walking or even standing alone! He'll probably crawl forever...

Unknown said...

Ha! Snow advisories in teh mountains here today. It's windy and cold. I'm working from home and the neighborhood is deathly quiet except for the sound of the wind.

See you next week.

nannie annie

Ilene Holt said...

Hi Leisy! It's Ilene Dixon Holt. I hope it's okay that I tracked you down through the blogs. Anyway, it's exciting to see what you are up to. Your child is darling! Ilene.

tiffany said...

im not to fond of humidity. im thinking one of the resons you enjoy running and kent is doing all that military stuff is because ZEB WILL BE RUNNING SOON. he is a cut e kid

Michelle said...

I love Zeb's shorts! So cute. That butterfly picture with Zeb is contest worthy.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he is walking after one week! If he changes that much in one week I don't thing he will remember me when I come home.