Monday, June 2, 2008

We know the greatest people here in Toledo! Thank you Ellen and Jill for letting Zeb in on the party! We had a big barbecue yesterday after church to celebrate Zeb, Ashley, and Shelby's birthdays. Zeb got his own cookie cake and some fun new toys! thank you aunties in utah for the new toys as well. Zeb is not going to need toys for the rest of his life- and I'm serious!

I kinda let Zeb go crazy yesterday cause it was his birthday. He ate cheetos, cookies, pickles, and hot dogs for lunch and dinner. Enlarge the bottom picture to see the contentment in and on his face :) This is one of his favorite new toys.

5 comments:

heidi said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute. I loved that video of him laughing at that kid shaking the toys or whatever. He has the best laugh ever.

taylor and laney said...

dirty baby.

M- your favorite said...

I am so glad he got the present! I hope he likes it! You said he needed toys, so I am glad he has a few to play with. :)

Kent and Leisy said...

m- he loves the new toys. He really like the basket of food. He's been obsessed with taking it out and putting it all back in over and over!

Michelle said...

That cookie cake is awesome!