Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Zeb- the greatest kid in the world. Hooray that we made it through the year and that Zeb is as cute as he is. Check out Zeb's entry into this world in this post and this one (be warned that there are pictures of my placenta). I still can't figure out how after two and a half hours of pushing he didn't have a conehead. He was perfect looking those first few hours- but then got all wrinkled up and zitty for a few months.










Obviously he's absolutely adorable now!

Zeb decided to wear his jet fighter tie and wave an American flag today in honor of his dad! Lame-o that he isn't here to celebrate with us!!! We'll just have to party without him.

Zeb has already been spoiled with presents from family and I know he's got more waiting in Utah! Thank you gma pat and gpa brent for all of the cool toys this week! and his aunties M, Kristy, and Michelle for the package that came yesterday! we haven't opened it yet :)

The neighbors are throwing him a huge bbq party (well, it's a family bday party for them but they've included Z in the festivities) so we'll be headed out to celebrate in an hour. I'll post pictures of that later!

13 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Zeb!!! I am so excited for you guys to come to Utah!

Lyndsay said...

Happy birthday to Zeb! He is one of the cutest 1 year olds I know.
(Erik agrees--I showed him a vid of Zeb laughing)

tiffany said...

happy birthday zeb he is cute (and thanks for tha placenta pictures they are nasty nasty nasty)

M- your favorite said...

YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I can't believe that he is ONE!! That is crazy!
I hope he gets his package on Monday.
Love you guys tons. Can't wait to see you!

Michelle said...

Happy, happy birthday, Zebby, dear. Happy days are come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be -- a happy happy birthday to you from me!

We can't waith to see you guys!

taylor and laney said...

does he walk a lot? or just a few steps at a time?

Lyndsay said...

Happy birthday to Zeb!!

Kent and Leisy said...

laney- just a few steps at a time. He's up to nine in a row. he's kinda gone on strike since kent left.

linds jo said...

whoa how the time flys! hes darling leisy! happy bday little zeb.

Breanne said...

Happy Birthday Zeb!

Wanamakers said...

Happy Birthday Zeb! We'll have to have a little joint b-day celebration for Zeb and Ellie if we meet up in Utah!

Linz said...

Happy birthday Z!!!! He is so cute!

boysmum2 said...

Happy birthday to the little Z.
I have just gone right back to the beginning of your blog, not sure why I hadn't done it before? Anyway, I would love to see a picture of your wedding dress from the front, because the top looks a lot like the style of my dress that is being made! Your skirt is wider and fuller than mine will be.
Looks like you are surviving alone? Keep busy and it will fly by.