Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kent is in heaven. He said yesterday was so much fun. They did the "assault course" and he loved every second. I can't believe they have to work so hard in their BDUs in the HEAT! You may have to enlarge some of the pictures to see Kent up close.

Kent is on the left.
He's the second visible head in this picture
I'm a little jealous that he's having so much fun! I'm glad that he has a few minutes to call every night. Apparently he calls during study time when you aren't supposed to be talking- but we usually only talk for a little bit. He has a little more time on the weekends. He FINALLY got the package that I sent him (I sent it last wednesday) and is now getting mail regularly. If you send him anything- make sure and include the words "PAPA Flight" after Cot class 08/04. Apparently there are a few Lt. Millers. He'll get the stuff you may have already sent but it make take a day or two longer.

5 comments:

taylor and laney said...

my feet are hot and uncomfortable for him just seeing his pants tucked into his boots. *shiver*

M- your favorite said...

That's good to know- Michelle, Kristy and I are sending his package soon.

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun! I agree.. wish I could do it but maybe not in the heat like that!

brittani c. said...

Those are awesome pictures!

taylor and laney said...

i would truly rather die than wear all that hot clothing in such hot and humid weather. i wouldn't make it a minute. can't they do basic training in the winter?