Monday, June 16, 2008

We've had all sorts of bloggable experiences and I've finally gotten around to getting some of the pictures and posting them! I am a much better picture taker (and blogger for that matter) in Toledo.
Although this super hot picture of cousin Tanner isn't really indicative of what we did on Sunday- it sure made us laugh hard. We got together for Uncle Johnny's birthday and had some good times in the backyard. Being here for these kinds of events makes me realize that I am missing out on a lot of fun when we are in Toledo. These Sunday get togethers are some of my favorite things EVER.
Zeb finally went to bed on time this evening and slept relatively well last night. Let's hope this keeps up! his cough is pretty bad and we're having to do regular breathing treatments (thank heavens daysa has a nebulizer and blood oxygen meter!) but I think he's on the up. The past week he has been pretty whiny- so it's a good thing he's so darn cute and is now used to my parents and their house. He no longer runs only to me when he gets stressed.
He loves my parent's backyard and has eaten so much watermelon in the past few days,I think that he may grow one in his belly. He also loves all of my mom's new furniture since there are lots of doors and drawers to open and close.
We went swimming to the Legacy pool today with Metta and Daysa. Zeb had fun but got pretty tired pretty quick. Enlarge the picture of Metta and Zeb on the slide to see his wonderfully terrified face! It really is so funny. He was fine going down the first two times- but this was the third and he was ornery.

5 comments:

Tanner Mills said...

HAHAHA my face is priceless!

Emily Frame said...

i can't believe how big your kid is getting. he's almost a real boy!

Amy and Craig said...

love the pic of tanner, his face is priceless! also love the nakey baby!

Unknown said...

Tanner--for so many years the lone (and lonely) male representative of the cheesy cousins in Utah Co. Ahhh, you gotta love him.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Zeb. Too funny! I would have sent him down by himself at that point. :)