Sunday, June 22, 2008

he has grown so much.

This picture was taken almost exactly one year ago! and I can't believe that this rugrat has grown so much. Being around my sister's baby (hank) makes me never want a newborn again. She said being around Zeb makes her not want to have Hank grow up to be a one year old. It's all about perspective I guess.
And about Z man- I am happy to announce that I no longer wish to sell my baby. He slept from 7:30 to 7:15 last night AND took three naps today. To top it all off he ate tremendously and only a few whines escaped his lips. I think my baby is back.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay - first off ... that picture of Zeb is SO cute! He has got to be one of the cutest infants ever made.

I'm so happy he's feeling better. I hope to see you two again this week!

Yay for good sleeping!

Pat and Brent said...

It was so fun to see a happy Zebby yesterday who even let me hold him (albeit with some slight reluctance). I'm a big fan of every baby stage - they grow through them way to fast and it's so much fun to enjoy each one! Can't wait to see Zeb again.

Linz said...

Cute! It's amazing how fast they grow!

PS - I don't really like the newborn stage either...

Emilee said...

Zeb is one?! Crazy! I can't believe it. The girls were excited to see pictures of Zebby (poor Zebby--Mimi's worried that he was sick), but they were wondering who the baby was (in this picture) with Zebby's dad. Well, congratulations! I love it when the baby's turn one. They somehow turn into real people.

Rachael said...

great pic! Time flies, huh? even more so with #4... I can't believe Grace has a birthday in less than 2 months. Yikes! She seems like such a baby still! Zeb is adorable. I love the dancing!