Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Happy Easter (a zeb post)


It's a good thing that Nannie Annie doubles as the Easter Bunny because otherwise there would have been no goodies for the Miller household. I just don't love the idea of gifts on Easter. Maybe I'll soften up when Z is a little older! thanks for the stuffed carrot mum! zeb has enjoyed it :) Plus, we did have a great Easter dinner with homemade Idaho Potato rolls.
And Zeb did get to wear his little spring overalls for the first time ever today (yet another Gap deal that was purchased while he was in utero) and he borrowed some bunny ears for a photo op.
My favorite part of the day, however, was teaching my primary children about the Resurrection! these five and six year olds are so excited to learn and so much fun to teach! I tend to learn a lot from them as well.













Today has also been a day of tears for our little wombat. The picture on the left is Zeb's first experience with the potential and kinetic energies of a rubberband. He was royally miffed when it came back to snap his hand. Kent and I thought that it was pretty funny. He also had quite the fit today when we cut his hair. He is mortified by the clippers. His terror continued as kent tried to shower him off (pictured right). He hates the shower too I guess. He just looks so dang funny when he cries. I can't help but laugh and take pictures. Click on the pictures to get a real good look at his angry faces. You'll laugh too.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't they all Zeb posts? :) Glad you had a good Easter. Come visit soon!

Kent and Leisy said...

let it be known that only 3 out of the twelve posts on this page are Zeb posts! some others may mention him by name but he is not the focus. I try very hard to blog all aspects of my life, not just the cute one that crawls :)

Linz said...

He is so cute! Love the overalls! and the haircut!! Happy Easter!

Jill Lau said...

I love those overalls. He looked so cute on Sunday. I almost put Matthew in some more springy shorts but decided it was too cold. I should of, they go down to his ankles almost just like Zeb's overalls. What a cutie! love the faces too

taylor and laney said...

the naked picture of kent kind of creeps us out.

Anonymous said...

It was all above the swimsuit line. I guess I had better stay away from the pool to avoid creeping other people out.

M- your favorite said...

POOR ZEB! He looks so cute in the overalls! The bunny ears are fun! It looks like he liked those. His hair cut looks good! I like the short sides! He is super cute! The only thing that I don't like when he cries-is it sounds so sad. He does make great faces-but sounds so sad! The shower picture is great. I love his thighs! I want to squezee him! I love Zeb posts, they make my day to see him! You are a great blogger-way better then me. Thanks for the great updates!

Michelle said...

OH MAN - I am SOO thankful for Zebby posts. They definitely always put a smile on my face and make the days more sunny ... even the mad faced ones. :)

tiffany said...

thats one cute angry kid

Rachael said...

I think Kent wins an award for being photographed in the shower (or just out of, whatever)!

Zeb's even cute when he cries! come see us in Seattle sometime!! :) what a cutie in those overalls, too.

Carver HATES the clippers, too - even when I cut Derek's hair. he gets all worried and starts saying "all done." Maybe that one time i nicked him was the problem... but i swear he hated them before that.