Friday, March 7, 2008

he's so stinkin funny

Today has been WONDERFUL. Kent finished anatomy and we got to spend all day (from 3 on) together! and it's going to continue till NEXT tuesday. I love spring break. Zeb is going to be in heaven too. It's ridiculous how much he loves his dad. This kid is hysterical. Last night was long again but at least today he made me laugh. He LOVES to mimic Kent. He'll wave like him, talk like him, sing like him, and just about anything else (all of which I am very happy with! I'd love for little Z to end up like his dad). This video makes Kent and I laugh like crazy. This rugrat is a riot.

6 comments:

tiffany said...

he is so darn cute he looks like kent to that laugh is really impressive

Brittney said...

This made me laugh out loud! Aren't they so cute at this age?

Michelle said...

He really IS a riot! What a funny bunny. I sure enjoyed that ... many times. What a smarty pants and a half!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Did you mention Sring Break? Oh, the good old days. Enjoy it while you can!

Emilee said...

Cute little Zeb. Mimi watched that video with me, which means we had to watch it SEVERAL times.
And Spring Break? How fun! What are your plans?

Kent and Leisy said...

yep! spring break! we've got loads of adventures planned :) Kent's sis is coming on tuesday! and mine is coming on friday! we are going to the lion king, the zoo, tony packos, the art museum, kirtland, the park, the mall, ann arbor, and anything else we can think of! any ideas?