Saturday, March 15, 2008

happy saturday


This week has gone by FAR too quickly. I cannot believe that it's already almost Sunday. Grrrrr. We did have a nice last day of break.
We went to Fallen Timbers mall and got some GREAT gap steals. We got a cute little faux leather bomber jacket for Zeb next winter for seven dollars!!! I'll have to post pictures.

We also went to the Art museum. They had a glass blowing demonstration that was really amazing. Even Zeb watched intently as she turned this blob of glowing glass into a blue bowl! and we saw more of the exhibits. It is such an amazing museum. Definitely a gem of Toledo. After the museum Kent took melynda to the airport and I drove Laney and Taylor around to my favorite streets in Toledo. Melynda, thanks so much for visiting. We had a blast!
This evening we took Laney and Taylor to our favorite Toledo restaurant, Pasta Fina. It is absolutely delicious and decently priced. I don't even like Italian food and I think that the food is astounding. We'll take any and all visitors there -- yet another reason to come!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds fun! That top pic is so cute.

Molly said...

I've always wanted to see a glass blowing demonstration! That's awesome. You guys sure know how to entertain visitors!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leisy!
It's Kim Hansen Makechnie from the good ole gap! I've been checking up on your blog every once in a while. Little Zeb is absolutely adorable! It sounds like you guys are having so much fun! I can't believe all of the fun things you are involved in.
I'm teaching Junior High Drama and Spanish and Glenn's finishing up his undergrad. It looks like we'll be moving next year to go to grad school. I'm excited and also a little nervous.
I hope all is well with you and your family. email me if you have a little time on your hands. kimmyh18@hotmail.com

tiffany said...

sounds like you had tons of fun with sll the visitors you had you two are so much fun

M- your favorite said...

Hey-Thank you so much! I loved everything we did. I bet you guys are glad to have your house back to your self and to get Zeb back on a schedule. I love that little guy-I would rock him to sleep every night if I could! :) I can't tell you enough of the fun week I had. Thanks for making it so special for me, and for letting me get away with a lot of stuff with Zeb. He is to die for cute. I miss you guys already. I can't wait for you to come out this summer. I am really looking forward to it. Give the little one a kiss for me. I love you guys tons!