Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am INSANELY bored. Perhaps the last two weeks were just far too exciting. This week has about done me in! in my boredom I have resorted to this old tag that both Kent and I have been tagged by in the past month or so. I'll make Kent attach his answers later this evening. okay- mine are in orange, his are in teal, and duplicated answers are in green. enjoy.

Leisy's answers in this color
Kent's in this color

A- Attached or single: attached :) going on eleven years of being best friends

B- Best Friend: Kent Leisy

C(a)-Cake or Pie: pie--chocolate/cream/or berry. I really don't like cake.
Cake - white with whipped cream frosting and berries!

C (b)-Coke or Pepsi: ew. the only pop I'll even consider is Peach Fresca.
Coke products.

D- Day of Choice: Thursday (I love looking forward to Friday!)
Monday - I know... I'm weird

E- Essential Item: my husband.
My wife.

F- Favorite Color: Any of them BESIDES pink
all shades of blue!

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: chocolate covered cinnamon bears! yum-o. I haven't found them here though. Gummy Worms! Especially the sour ones.

H- Hometown: orem, utah. I know-- BORING. we're going to let zeb claim Toledo even though he was already six weeks old when he got here. Orem, Utah!!

I- Indulgence(s): sweets in general. I have a terribly strong sweet tooth.
Jane Austen - her complete works

J- January or July: january FOR SURE. July and august are my least fav months.
January - If Leisy's happy I'm happier. And I'm a snuggler. It's best to cuddle in the winter.
K-Kids: 1 wonderful rugrat--zeb.

L-Life is incomplete without: kent Leisy

M- Marriage Date: September 25, 2004

N- Number of Siblings: 3 monkey sisters Hey! Me too!! But mine aren't so monkey-ish

O- Oranges or Apples: apples for sure. I don't really like oranges. I would die without oranges!

P-Phobias or Fears: kent dying. Not succeeding

Q-quote(s): too many to choose a favorite. "Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution." Theodosius Dobzhansky Hooray for Biology, hooray for Evolution and hooray for Russian Evolutionists!

R- Reason To Smile: my life is really really great. It's good to find a different reason to smile everyday, no matter how significant or insignificant that reason might be.

S-Season: Autumn. I love the leaves, the cooling temperatures, the smells, and my anniversary

T-Tag: anybody else as bored as I am. I hate getting tagged.

U-Unknown Fact About Me: My wedding cake was rice krispy treats--and DELICIOUS(one of my fav sweets). See question "C" I read more than half of Stephen King's novels in ninth and tenth grade.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat (rarely anything but chicken). Brazil turned me into an oppressor. Before my mission I hated eating meat off the bone. Now I'll eat the bone dry.

W- Worst Habit: I really like tv and get entranced easily. Speaking before thinking.

X- X-Rays or ultrasound: I think that this question is stupid. I would rather an x-ray be on the next test vs. ultrasound.

Y- Your Favorite Food: Pizza. There is NOTHING better than great pizza. A really good steak smothered in grilled onions and mushrooms.

Z-Zoo or museum: I'd have to say zoo. I love being outdoors and I love animal diversity. Depends - the bodies museum was incredible and I would recommend it to anybody.

8 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Your boredom is my entertainment. I'm really glad Kent can finally eat a chicken leg. I used to have to de-bone it or he wouldn't eat it. Love your reasons to smile.

Linz said...

HAHA!! That was great! I love that Kent loves Jane Austen! (Me too!) and that your wedding cake was rice krispy treats! Those are my very favorite too! You guys are so cute!

Michelle said...

Certainly entertaining. You guys need to be tagged MORE!! :)

Oh, and Kent- thank you for clearing up the non-monkeyishness business. That was crucial.

Love ya!

Cynthia said...

It is always a let down after your birthday and lots of celebrations. It is like the week after Christmas.

tiffany said...

i love this post thanks its fun

Molly said...

bodies museum? That sounds spooky to me.

Unknown said...

I honestly think boredom is one of the hardest things in the world to deal with. And it happens entirely too often as a mom.

boysmum2 said...

I just realised that our wedding anniversaries will be in the same month. Ok you got married 4 yrs before me but I get married on Sept 20 this year.
How cool.
Love all these answers so will probably have to steal this and use on my blog...so watch the space for my answers!