Monday, March 17, 2008



His favorite spot is under the table climbing over each and every chair. I was so worried about Kent missing Zeb's first steps, but after this week I have no doubt that he'll be walking before June 1st. This kid is crazy mobile. I'm afraid he's going to be pulling himself over his crib railings pretty soon. He'll wake himself up at night and get so excited that he can stand himself up and look over the crib edge. He gets all riled up about it and won't go back to sleep unless we sing to him and rock him. It's pretty aggravating so I hope he tires of it soon.
oh, and sorry the tv is so loud in the background of the video! we are watching "Trauma: real life in the ER". Don't worry, we aren't watching it nearly as much as we did that first week and I think we are getting so used to these new channels that we'll be able to phase them out this week!

11 comments:

M- your favorite said...

What he is getting so big. He is so silly! I hope he wont pull himself over the crib. Sad! I can see him getting really excited about pulling himself up. He is so fun! How did the shots go? Did Zeb do okay? He looks like he is fine. What a good boy!

Brittney said...

That is so funny! It looks like you're training him for some competition or something. =) I'm especially impressed since Matty hasn't even started crawling yet, but he's close...

Unknown said...

What's June 1st?

Kent and Leisy said...

molly...
June 1st is Zeb's bday and a few days before that Kent leaves to Alabama for air force officer training. he'll be gone for four weeks!

m-he didn't have to get shots this time actually. He didn't fare too well though. he was super happy until the dr pulled out the stethoscope. His lip started quivering, then he started shaking, and then SCREAMING. He still hates doctors because of the whole rsv thing.

Linz said...

Wooo! Good job Zeb!

Jill Lau said...

I'm sure Zeb will be walking before a year so Kent will be able to see it. He has no fear, it's great and pretty funny to watch. I'm glad you were able to see your sister and hubby and Kent's sister. So fun to have family around.

tiffany said...

wow thats a fun video i enjoyed watching it he is a cute kid

Cynthia said...

I definitely think that Zeb will be walking within the next 2 1/2 months. My guess is that by the end of May he is going to be toddling around! Watch out!

Kari Ann said...

The mobility thing is bittersweet. I was excited that Bode could get where he wanted, but then I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

M- your favorite said...

That's sad that he is scared of the Dr's But you can't blame hime for being scared, he went through a lot. Bless his heart! For sure he will be walking before he is one. He loves getting around, it will be easier for him to talk. He will figure it out.

Pat and Brent said...

I love the picture of Zeb with the bubbles - definately be on my computer. Thanks! It's so fun to see him learning and being so excited about all the new things he can do.

The dryer shot made me a bit uneasy - watch out Zebby - you better get back to your easygoing ways!