Tuesday, March 4, 2008

he's so dang happy!!


People in Ohio stop ANYONE with children. They ooo and ahh and make all sorts of funny comments! I have now been asked THREE times at Meijer (the local super grocery store) on which aisle I picked up Zeb!
Almost every time we get stopped the first thing people say is, "He is so happy". The rugrat will actually YELL at people to get their attention. He always yells the loudest and longest at the library. We are so lucky to have such a pleasantly tempered child (don't get me wrong, he has his moments). He loves to laugh and giggle and honestly, I love when he does it! Tonight he just couldn't believe how funny it was when I spit chapstick at him.

Besides enjoying chapstick this evening, Zeb was so excited to help us vote! He loved the touch screens and just really enjoyed being a part of the democratic process. Hooray that we live in the United States of America.

14 comments:

taylor and laney said...

i really like that he keeps tipping over.

dockters said...

I Love happy babies like Zeb!! I also love that he can't help from falling over!

M- your favorite said...

OOH! He is so happy! I can't wait to hold him. He is so cute. What a good baby boy. I love it! Thanks for sharing. Love it!

Pat and Brent said...

I love "laugh out of control" Zebby. It's so great to know he's such a happy sweet baby. You're very blessed with him.

Thanks for the book recommendations. I'm always looking for another good one to read.

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute. I found myself wheezing right along with him.

Michelle said...

We LOVED it!!! His laugh is so contagious. What a super cutie. His teeth are so cute!

heidi said...

Try to watch that without laughing. He is SO CUTE! What a great laugh!

tiffany said...

he is to cute i cant help but smile from ear to ear when i see him

Rachael said...

Seriously, Leisy - I'd pick Zeb up on a grocery aisle and I don't even want another baby (is that bad to say?)! He's so stinkin' cute!!! What a great video.

Erin said...

Elections are over. What's wrong with your state?

Leslie said...

I'm with Erin. You might want to leave Ohio and its Hillary-lovers behind. :)

Kari Ann said...

Of course he is, he has you two as parents. You two are great!!!

Unknown said...

When are you coming out here?

Breanne said...

I love the video! He is so cute, and I love that you can see his top teeth. I always had a hard time getting picutres of my kids teeth :)