Sunday, March 30, 2008

the t.p. bandit and other sunday events

Today has been an absolutely fabulous Sunday! Sundays have got to be my favorite day. I get Kent all day (thanks to his no studying) and we just get to enjoy the day.
Fasting really is one of those things that is so hard for me- so Kent and I try to make it a mini holiday of sorts! Yesterday afternoon we started our fast by indulging in a donut (KENT) and brownie from Wixey Bakery (another great toledo find!) and then had a great meal to break our fast today. The sisters came over for dinner too. I love having them over. I love missionaries-especially the sisters (I'm slightly biased). They helped out with my primary lesson on missionary work today too. I love my CTR 6es- such crazy little squidlets.

and speaking of squidlets, Zeb has been a slobberpus all day. This poor kid has been teething his entire life. Nine teeth in none months! and definitely more on the way!!! He loves to chew on wet wipes and toilet paper lately (perhaps why he loves the bathroom so much). This evening we were letting him roam the apartment when it got eerily quiet (besides the opera music kent has been playing ALL weekend-you can hear it in the video). The video and picture show what we found. I'm sure that every parent has experienced it, but we had to document our little t.p. bandit. Oh, and his little fall at the end did no damage- don't worry (The bruise on his head is from a prior incident!).


The day continued to get more exciting--Metta called and apparently her apartment complex caught on fire-a lot. They can't live there anymore. My other little sis called and she has impetigo-a highly contagious skin staph infection! Mom is in Italy?! and for sure Laney and Taylor are moving to Buffalo! a mere four hours away. Such exciting news from all around :)
Met and Days.. .you've got to drive out with Laney and Taylor!! I can't wait to go to cedar point again with you guys!- I'll make sure that Kent takes a dramamine this time!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, this is the dinner you were excited for. Looks like it was a success...

taylor and laney said...

We were wondering if you flush the mellowing yellow before you let him play there?

Kent and Leisy said...

lately we have had to flush everytime. He's just too smart. He can even open the lid.

Katie said...

Is that Sister Cannariato! She's from my home ward. Tell her hello for me. How fun!

Michelle said...

Hahahahaha. Thank you so SO much for posting videos like that. I can't wait to see Zeb in person again!! He eats that toilet paper like it's just the most natural thing ever. :) So funny. I love how it's all down the hallway. Cute Zebby the tp bandit.

Michelle said...

PS - I love your shower curtain!! That is so dang cute!

brittani c. said...

Squidlets? You and your endearing name calling. :)
How fun that you and Laney will be 4 hours away for the next 3 years!

taylor and laney said...

zeb really is quite cute. i sure hope my kids aren't funny looking but taylor's family doesn't have the cutest babies. i hope my DNA can win out.

M- your favorite said...

That little stinker. I love him to death! AHAHAHAH!! When are you coming out? I can't wait that long. So come NOW!!

Jennie said...

he's chomping that TP like it's a carrot! lol, I love it! I found your blog and laney's thru ben's and it's so good to see what you guys are up to! all the best and good luck with the adorable rugrat!