Wednesday, March 5, 2008

so so sorry.
















Here was Zeb's reaction this morning when he saw the results of the primaries. He sat there open-jawed and completely flabbergasted for so long that he started drooling. I'm so sorry about Ohio. We tried. There's nothing I can do about Texas. I just don't even know what happened. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The only thing that would cheer the rugrat up was his little video! He LOVES watching himself laugh on the blog. He'll beg to watch it over and over and over again. He'll shriek if I take him away and crawl to the computer if I put him down. Here he is watching himself!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Omiheck - Zeb is so dang cute! I can hardly stand it!

Obama still leads in delegates, so - we'll forgive y'all, I guess. However, I really don't have much of a preference one way or the other. :O! I know - horrible.

Keep up the good work with Zeb, and I'll have someone decent to vote for down the road ... and cute to boot!

Mark and April Sullivan said...

I absolutely love seeing Zeb laugh! I can't wait until Sawyer starts laughing... right now he just smiles and opens his mouth and eyes so wide. Yeah, I was pretty surprised about the primaries. What a crazy election it has been.

The Jackson Family said...

I love his cute expressions! I miss you guys! I was thinking about all the good times we had when you were here; I'm ready for you to come again. Hanna told me today that she wanted to go to Leisy's house. She didn't understand why we couldn't just drive to Ohio.

taylor and laney said...

his hair is so short! did you shave his head? he looks a little bit like an old man. but a cute old man.

Cynthia said...

I love the pic of him watching himself on the computer. Poor Zeb- he should have been a twin and then he could have been entertained all the time staring at someone that looked like him.

Julie Sacks said...

I know what you mean. I made sure my fellow Texans went to vote, but to no avail, Hillary still took it, what a shame!

Kent and Leisy said...

we did cut his hair. it was semi-traumatic. He trembled with complete terror the entire time the clippers were on.

Rachael said...

couldn't you have managed more than one vote? :)

taylor and laney said...

how does he feel about the blow dryer?

Molly said...

I didn't notice the drool until you mentioned it. What a cute picture!

M- your favorite said...

Just a few more days until I can hold that little one. I am really excited!!