Saturday, February 9, 2008

don't watch this if you get motion sickness!!!

Today we had our Valentine's Primary Activity! We went to a local retirement center and sang to people.We also made valentines with/for them. I really do love my little primary kids :) I had the grand privilege of riding in the "big gray beast". There are four rows of seats (it's capacity is 15). One of the kids we rode with is actually hiding behind one of the many rows! Our Bishop bought this ginormous thing to transport ward members for all sorts of activities. We got to use it today for the primary.
Serving in the primary has been fabulous because I learn/remember all sorts of songs to sing to Zeb. It still calms him down when he gets crabby or starts crying. When he was sick and at the hospital I'm sure that the nurses were getting pretty sick of hearing me sing the song "Tomorrow" from Annie. Right now his favorite song is "Do as I'm doing". Really he just likes watching me make a fool out of myself by shaking my body all around. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

That was HILARIOUS. I love love love to hear babies laughing. It's so motivating to perform when you have such an enraptured audience, huh?

Cute home decor by the way, judging from the non-blurred images. :)

Pat and Brent said...

It's so fun to see Zeb laughing like that. He is such a fun loving, good natured baby! He is very loveable.

Looks like a great van for fun activities. They don't let us do things like that anymore - too much liability.

Rachael said...

what a great video! He has a great laugh. And isn't it funny what we'll do to hear our babies laugh! It's so worth it. Zeb is totally adorable.

Anonymous said...

i saw that picture of the kids on the bus and I thought it was a bunch of handicapped kids.

Michelle said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!! Zeb is so fun and darling!