Friday, February 29, 2008

happy leap year

I'm not sure why the kid on the rock will be back on Sunday, but Happy Leap Year to all. Growing up I always wished that I had a leap year birthday. Honestly, I still wish it. Leap year is such an enigma to me. I understand the gregorian calendar thing, I get the whole 365 and 1/4 days..blah, blah, blah. It's still an enigma. This extra day every four years... from out of nowhere!! It's wonderful really, besides the fact that it makes March seem just a little further away. I do enjoy the anticipation that it adds to the birthday wait though (21 days away!!!)! March has got to be one of the best months. I would live in September -March if I could. Just nix April through August. So, yeah, like I said earlier... Happy Leap Year! I hope that you all find something great to do with your extra day! I'm just insanely glad that I have such wonderful people to share it with. Kent and Zeb and I are having our own little Leap day celebration.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

i will gladly live april threw august and happy leap yaer to you to you to

tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deneal said...

Where in the world do you find these photos?? That is really weird...but the funny weird, not creepy weird. Happy Leap Year!