Friday, February 8, 2008


We got zeb's pictures taken before Christmas and I never posted any of them. I was looking through them today and I can't believe how different he is now. I feel like he has changed immensely. He's gotten a lot more hair for sure. Just over the past few days he has become so much more of a person. I cannot wait for him to walk and talk!! He is such a daddy's boy (thank heavens). Kent can't get any sort of studying or schoolwork done at home because Zeb will not leave him alone! This week has been rough on the Toledo Miller's home. Kent has been at school pretty late every night studying for the test he had today, but it is finally over and we have a weekend of no stress or studying!! I was getting pretty dang ornery (and by ornery I mean the Utah definition, not the Ohio one).

9 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Leisy Ann I am so mad at you right now!!! No-Just kidding. It was both of our faults for not ording me a picture. But I think I am going to get a family picture of each sibling and hang them up-so you are off the hook right now anyways. He has grown up way to fast. I love him to death. I miss the little man. I know you like the older stage of life. I just really like the little baby stage. They are so sweet and cute!
Did you order any pictures for you and kent? or did you just make copies?

Anonymous said...

It is sad that they change so quickly. We watched old family videos together last night and I was almost in tears by the end. It is such a cliche but they do grow up way to fast!

Cynthia said...

What is the difference between ornery Utah and ornery Ohio? Is it how you say them? Because you might say it the Ohio way now. It just happens, unfortunately.

Linz said...

That is a cute picture!! They do change too fast!

Julie Sacks said...

That is very cute! Where did you get the pics done at? I have been playing with the idea of getting Cohen's done.

Kent and Leisy said...

cyndi... the Ohio "ornery" means mischevious and it is pronounced
oar-ner-ee. I was ornery as in cranky and ticked and pronounced awn-ree.

julie... we go the pictures done at target in Rossford. Go online to get coupons. It's pretty inexpensive.

Cynthia said...

Wow thanks for the clarification. I am in awe at how well educated you are in the understanding of words and what you have picked up only after living here 7 months!

Brittney said...

Love the picture - the bug completes it so well. =) I think of you every time I see a beetle of any kind, by the way!

Michelle said...

I love that he's a daddy's boy. All kids love Kent ... even Marissa did as a baby ... and that's sayin' somethin'!