Tuesday, February 19, 2008

His hair is getting out of control. I trim the hair above his ears once a week and yet it still grows out to look like this! out of control. the rugrat was not on good behavior this morning. He woke up at five. grrrr. I stuck him in his carseat (it's kinda like his lazyboy) and put on baby einstein . I got a blanket and curled up on the couch to learn some sign language (baby einstein's first signs) with him. Next thing I know he's screaming at me from the kitchen. He'd gotten himself stuck in the dark corner and must have become disoriented (and I must have fallen asleep). I'm going to have to buckle him in next time.

Now that Zeb is mobile and can stand up against things we decided to venture out to playground world (last friday). This place sells large playground sets and lets kids play on their floor models twice a week. It was INSANE. There were kids EVERYWHERE. I hovered like a vulture over the baby swing waiting for it to free up. Zeb loved it. He was giggling the entire time and didn't ralph a bit. I'd even just fed him. Maybe he won't take after his dad after all.

10 comments:

BradandBecca said...

Hey guys! Sorry about not commenting earlier. Your comment made us laugh, I guess we are blog stalkers :) Little Zeb is outrageously cute! We think he looks a lot like Charles. It's funny you mentioned you'd like to visit because we were just thinking we'd like to visit you guys sometime. However, we would love for you guys to visit. Looks like Kent is enjoying school and you guys have made some good friends there. Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

love the dark corner

Brittney said...

I love the hair... and I love your picture of Toledo! I've actually been there! It's fabulous.

Kent and Leisy said...

brittany, I am so jealous. Now that we've lived in toledo, ohio we've decided we've got to(at some time in the far distant future) visit Toledo,Spain!

Linz said...

Heehee! I find Andrew ALL over!! We have to build barracades now!

His hair is so cute! Andrew's was out of control too! Buy some clippers!! =D

tiffany said...

i love his let it be out of control for awhile he is to cute. atg least you have been to one toledo i havent been to either to answewr your ? kent left sunday he had fun i loved having him come i ditched my family friday night and went on a date with him his sister her husband and their dad it was fun

Emilee said...

He was perfect at the puppet show. What a cute kid! And isn't Playground World amazing? I always wonder if they really get enough business from their free play days to justify the insanity they have to deal with on those days. It would take quite a bit to make it worth it to me.

Rachael said...

what a cool place to play! I wish we had something like that around here. anything fun costs money!

Pat and Brent said...

You guys have got yourselves a "morning" person. Good luck. Hope he learns to sleep in a little longer for you. He is stinkin cute!

Breanne said...

I love the Mickey that Zeb is holding. Mara has the matching Minnie!!! :)