Friday, August 8, 2008

adios, esposo!

In five hours I will again be husbandless. This time it kinda feels like a joke considering his last excursion away was so long. I'm mostly nervous about church without Kent. I am teaching two lessons this Sunday and it may be a bit tricky!

Luckily the whole fam-dam arrives on Monday! Drive safely please- I can't wait to see you all.

Oh, and everyone please keep kent in your prayers- I hope he doesn't get caught in any earthquakes, landslides, or hurricanes (wikipedia lists those as the most common natural disasters in Nicaragua) while he's away. I don't think that his life insurance policy is nearly as valuable until he's active duty as a resident!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Hey, if you need help, I can watch Zeb at church. I don't have any responsibilitise second and third hour.
Glad to hear that the week Kent is gone, you get to be with your family. That should make things easier and go faster!