Tuesday, August 12, 2008

happy tuesday!











We went to the museum of art today- yet another toledo gem. Cousin Amy and Craigo came up with their kidlets and made the day fabulous! Most of the adults went upstairs to peruse the art while the kiddos stayed below at the family center- lots of toys, dress ups, crafts, and painting to keep everyone busy. I can't believe that it's all free. Sometimes Toledo amazes me.


After the museum we packed a picnic lunch and took off to the beach (Maumee Bay). It was the PERFECT weather for beaching. Poor little zebby was done. He grabbed his blanket and just collapsed in the sand!

Tomorrow we take off to Buffalo! It may be a few days before I am back to the computer.

6 comments:

Tanner Mills said...

im sooo jealous

Emilee said...

What a fun day! I miss the museum!

tiffany said...

im soooo jealous too i have always wanted to go to new york. someday i will. have tons of funcant wait to read about the trip.

Michelle said...

wow. How have I missed so many posts!!?! That museum looks so awesome - I can't believe it's free.

I love it when Zebby gets tired and grabs his blanket and lays his head on it - that's one of my favorite things that he does. So dang sweet.

The Botanical Gardens look really cool, too. Fun!

What else do you hear from Kent? I hope he can get some pictures. I can't wait to hear all about his experience.

Looks like Zebby's roseola cleared up. There was one time that Aaron got roseola and then it cleared up ... and then like 2 days later he broke out in another rash. I can't remember what that was called ... I think the nickname was "slapped cheek" syndrome or something. It was horrible. Between the two rashes - he was hideous for weeks ... you wouldn't believe the looks I got at the grocery store and stuff. But - the doc said he wasn't contagious. He still breaks out in hives whenever he tries on clothes or has to be on an antibiotic. Weird.

Have fun in Buffalo! Wish Laney and Taylor good luck!

Love ya.

Pat and Brent said...

What fun! I'm so glad you're having great adventures while Kent is gone. It's only fair. Hope Kent isn't traumatized by the things he's dealing with. He's got such a big heart. I'm sure he'll love every minute of it.

Unknown said...

I love you and Laney, but I loved seeing a picture of your mom and dad on this post. So many memories...