Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's been a long hard kentless day! He did e-mail to tell me he'd made it safely to Nicaragua. They spent much of the day at a hospital in dismal conditions. He said that the ladies in the OB unit were sharing BEDS!! He's already eaten lots of good food and says the humidity would kill me but that I'd love everything else.

Today my family called and said they were showing up early! tonight in about twenty minutes I shouldn't be so lonely!! hooray.

In other news- I think Zeb's rash is getting worse. It was all over his face today. I'm sure people thought we should have stayed home from church- but he is NOT contagious and it doesn't seem to bother him.

4 comments:

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

Poor kid, at least it doesn't itch or anything. That's crazy that Kent is in Nicaragua. We will keep him in our prayers. I am glad that you won't be lonely though.
-Natasha

tiffany said...

glad kent got there safley. are you sure zed dosent have anything diffrent then roseeola? that looks bad in the pictues

Leslie said...

Your description of Zeb's disease sounds EXACTLY like what Emma had in the winter. I never "officially" got it diagnosed either, but I was pretty sure it was roseola. A resident doc that I talked to said that an alternative diagnosis could be that she broke out in a hive-like rash in response to a bad virus (sounds vague to me but, meh). Emma's rash got worse and worse for about 3-4 days and then took a week or so to fade. It never seemed to bother her but it freaked me out!

brittani c. said...

I never would have known the rash was still there...he was so happy and nonchalant walking around in Primary yesterday.