Monday, August 4, 2008

some positivity and today's happenings.

I've decided I've got to be positive and vocal about the weather here the past while. This summer has been almost divine! It has been so great since we got back from Utah (minus the very first week of our return). There have been some hot days but nothing over 90ish and we've had relatively decent humidity levels. I can still go running in the mornings at eight or nine and not die! We can turn the air off at night and put the fans in the window and I get chilly! I really am so happy about it. I tend to complain a lot about the heat and humidity so I thought I should give some credit where credit was due. Thank-you weather.

We've got less than a week until Kent leaves and our last summer break EVER comes to a true end. Really, I just love having Kent home. He is so good at cleaning :) and even cooks lunches/dinner for us. I've been completely pampered the past while. It's going to take some adjusting for me once he goes back to school full time!

As for today, we are just enjoying time together. We went to a new toy store at the outdoor mall nearby and let Zeb play with the train sets. He LOVES them. We also went to "The Anderson's". Zeb loves this place too. There are SO many samples and the kid goes wild. He'll eat things there that he'd never touch at home. It was his dinner tonight! Really, that's how many samples they have and that's how much he ate- completely enough to fill him up.

Oh, and as soon as pictures post, we've got a great one of the two-faced kitty born in the area recently. Here it is.

8 comments:

Amy and Craig said...

that cat freaks me out!

Erin said...

I thought the kitty might be one of the samples at "The Andersons." Too bad.

tiffany said...

that cat is gross i could have gone my whloe life with out seeing that lol. glad zeb is doing better good luck kent

Tanner Mills said...

that must be a super devil cat.

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

Poor kitty. Its kind of cool though.

Pat and Brent said...

It has been a fairly mild summer here in Utah. Of course when I'm at work I freeze in the air conditioning so maybe I just think it's been mild. Hope Zeb gets and STAYS well for you while Kent is gone - and forever after! It's really scary having all those dang illnesses (even though they are common and pretty mild.) Poor Michelle had a seizure with a temp of only 103 so I was always super freaked out when my kids got a fever.
That little kitty is very sad. Did it live?

The Ziemers said...

Is that cat thing for real? It is nice to have our husbands around, but I like the schedule during school. The weather has been wonderful lately. I would enjoy a little more rain, though, for my garden's sake. How's Zeb feeling?

CLAIR and METTA SEMRAD said...

that thing is awkward....