Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kent's thoughts

Three days of school have effectively melted my wonderful summer into a vague and distant dream. In its place is Virology, Bacteriology, Immunology, and Organ System-ology. I'm back to studying the microscopic and actually loving it - I just miss Leisy already!
Jonathan Swift perfectly described all the stuff I'll be studying for the next 12 weeks:
So, naturalists observe, a flea
Hath smaller fleas that on him prey;
And these have smaller fleas to bite 'em,
And so proceed ad infinitum.

4 comments:

tiffany said...

huh? english please lol all i understood was your summer is now a dream and you miss leisy. i relly dont have a clue what your studying. really i dont

Michelle said...

Wow. Seriously - wow. I'm with tiff. :)

Unknown said...

Leisy, I tried to call you yesterday because I had a question for you and I had your old cell and this dirty rap song was playing instead of the normal ring when you are calling someone and I totally thought it was your ring. It was hilarious.

Steve and Hailey said...

No Kent. I can't read that kind of stuff, but I honestly LOVE how happy you are in med school. We are missing our Leisy/Laneys and spousals and kiddos here on Sara yucky circle.