Thursday, May 15, 2008

check this out

I heard about this site from a friend and I'm OBSESSED. I have an inordinate love of mail. Opening my mailbox and finding something (other than bills or credit card enrollments) brings me such joy. I get so excited when I hear our mail person open the mailboxes in our hallway! Sometimes I make myself wait an hour or so to get the mail just so the suspense can build.

This website is full of free samples that come via mail! I check it about twice a week because it changes regularly. I get free magazine trials (that DO NOT have to be canceled after the first few-it's just a sample), granola bars, detergent, tampons, and other great stuff! So- I just thought I'd let everybody know. Doesn't everybody love mail? happy sampling (just click on the image).

7 comments:

David and Jodee said...

Jackpot!

Cynthia said...

I just signed up and am going to get a granola bar sample. Yummy!

Lyndsay said...

This used to be my nearly full time job in jr. high. I loved getting samples. I've been remiss in not capitalizing on the internet sites! Thanks for the link!

Tanner Mills said...

i like tampons.

Jason & Shannon said...

Haha. I love doing this! I never get anything in the mail and Jason always does! Samples are a great way to get something! Haha.

brittani c. said...

Leisy, I can always count on you in finding out all the great deals. thanks!

Erin said...

I finally found the orb in the last post. Wow. My brain is on slow mode.