Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy early Birthday.



Here's the Z man eating his birthday cake. We celebrated a tad bit early so that Kent could join in some of the festivities. Sorry about the battle wound on Zeb's nose. Kent was playing with him and he crawled right off the bed and got rug burn.
Zeb does not do sweets. He took this initial taste and then got upset. He must take after his dad because I have a SERIOUS sweet tooth. He tasted the cake- and at one point totally gagged on it. He never dove in to it or got a good bite and after thirty minutes we gave up and put him in the tub. Maybe we'll have to try a veggie cake or something. He loves mixed veggies covered in ketchup.

9 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

I could not stop laughing! I LOVE THESE MOVIES! Zeb is so stinking funny!!!!

Linz said...

So cute!! Happy birthday Zeb!!!!

Michelle said...

O my heck, you guys - I LOVED those!!!!! I love how Zeb was so intrigued with the little bit of frosting between his fingers - just studying and studying ... until you finally tell him it's food. That is so funny. And the laugh at the end (when you tell him it's sugar) - seriously made me laugh out loud.

I love how angry he gets. Fists shaking and everything. He is so dang cute.

Mark and April Sullivan said...

Happy birthday to Zeb!! I love his little giggle... isn't that the best sound in the world? i love making Sawyer laugh.. Sorry you'll be without your honey for so long... that would be so hard. I love all the things you do... go to the zoo, the battle re-enactment things... you're so creative with how you spend your time... that's awesome..

Cynthia said...

I don't blame him for not liking loads of frosting. That is yuck! Did he like the cake part better, or did he never get to that?

When Hailey was one she choose to eat more peas rather than eat the cake and frosting. Once she got enough tastes of the cake, though, she did eat like it.

taylor and laney said...

that blue frosting could make him go blind! I would be mad too. I bet it hurt in his eye. The whole time I watched I kept thinking, wipe off his eye, wipe off his eye!

Kent and Leisy said...

no matter what or when we feed this kid- he rubs it in his eyes. It's hopeless. It drives Kent so crazy that he can't even feed him. I have to. maybe that's why he's got the eye thing.

Pat and Brent said...

It was always a chore for Kent to eat - especially desserts. Wish I were more that way.

Happy Birthday Zebby!

Unknown said...

Awe so cute. Man I use to love watching my cousins dig into there first cake I think the funnest was my cousin Harmony. Its kind of weird on how must people don't like sweets especially Chocolate!!! Man it..... ok I got to behave.