Friday, May 23, 2008

Congrats to the best husband EVER.


He did it!!! He finished his first year of medical school! I am insanely proud of Kent and so happy that the year has come to end. It really wasn't that hard, much easier than I had anticipated :) - especially considering I got to be home all day with the best baby ever and have lots of fun! Our opinions of first year may vary slightly. Kent was a bit more pre-occupied and under a tad more pressure than I was. I am so happy that he can finally relax for a little while.

We have the weekend to party like crazy before he heads out to Alabama! I may not have time to post because I intend on spending every waking moment having fun.

5 comments:

Linz said...

Congrats on finishing your first year!! That's wonderful!

Jason & Shannon said...

Yay! Congratulations KENT! That sounds like it's so far away for us! Haha. Jason is taking the Kaplan course right now, I'm going to be pretty excited when he finishes with that! Haha. I am really excited to be able to stay at home with a baby (as long as it is a good one).

M- your favorite said...

WOW! KENT GREAT JOB! YOU DID IT!! WAY TO GO! I bet you are just so happy to be done with your first year!

Your so awesome. Have a great time relaxing until you go to training camp. That should be so much fun. Hot and humid!

Great Job! Love you soooo many!

Kari Ann said...

Congrats Kent...and Leisy! It will go by before you know it I am sure.

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! You guys are doing so fabulous. Way ta go! Hope you have a spectacular weekend.