Thursday, May 8, 2008

I think that Papa John's just made Ohioans more angry with the Pizza deal then they did calling "Mr. L James" a crybaby. This whole 23 cent pizza deal sounds great- but those poor poor people still waiting in line when we left are in for a very unpleasant surprise. People were losing their tempers and the employees did not understand the urgency of the situation. For some unrealistic reason they were taking PHONE ORDERS! the imbeciles. Their pizza making skills were slothlike and, worse, their people skills were cavemanesque. We were in the front of the line and still waited an hour. It was TOTALLY worth it :) I live for chaotic situations such as these (as long as I'm at or near the front of the line). I LOVE LOVE LOVE Papa John's pizza too. It was so NOT worth it for anyone besides a "stay-at-home, loves to be out and about, getting cheap stuff" mom.

We did have a fabulously chilly and great walking group this morning too. Zeb is obsessed with the swings.

11 comments:

dockters said...

Ahhh! Those mean, mean, grumpy people! They were making me CRAZY...good thing I got my pizza when I did because I was about to lose it!

And...I think you captured a dang sexy picture of me! You have a talent of doing that!

taylor and laney said...

cavemanesque?

Kari Ann said...

You are so cute! I love Papa John's and I would take a 23 cent pizza anyday and since I don't have anything else to do I would also wait for awhile to get it.

Erin said...

I think if your salary is pretty comfty like Lebron James then you are no longer allowed to take personal offense to anything.

Great pic of Zeb in the swing.

Unknown said...

So I guess it was in Columbus but I just had to laugh at the line of people waiting for A PIZZA. (Besides, the SAHM type, I totally agree about that.)

Katie and Steve said...

After you left, people were getting even more testy, and I almost passed out, so we went to the car and waited 15 more min until Lindsay brought out the pizzas. We were all exhausted, and personally, I didn't think it was all that worth it. I don't love Papa John's. Now if it were Papa Murphy's, that would be a totally different story.

Lorflor said...

23 cents? Happy Friday!

Lindsay said...

Hope you remember me from kickboxing! darling family!

Danielle said...

You are the queen of finding good deals! I'm so impressed. I LOVE Papa Johns -even better for 23 cents!!

M- your favorite said...

That is the cutest picture ever!

Julie Sacks said...

I guess the reason I did not partake is because I figured I could go get all the fixings for free off of food stamps and made my pizza by the time I could wait in line and get one. But it looks like fun none the less to visit with friends while waiting!