Tuesday, May 13, 2008



The other day at walking group I turned around and Zeb was at the top of this little playground thing. Watching him is getting to be more of a full-time job! This rugrat is fast and daring. I tried to get his climb on video today. I missed his first two steps up- but got the rest. I was pretty surprised that he was willing to go down the slide without any help. He did go headfirst over the side of the slide earlier in the morning but it was really graceful- no tears at all. I love that they have this "toddler" play area. Zeb is obsessed.
Here's my monkey trying to look at me (with the sun directly in his face).

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love his outfit today. He is getting to look and act like such a big boy. (I love the part when in the background I can hear "Jingle bell, jingle bell." Yep that's my daughter singing a Christmas song in May. I PROMISE I do not encourage it!)

Kent and Leisy said...

cyndi- I bet you guys sing christmas songs for fhe every monday- just to pester me!!!!

Michelle said...

What a monkey!!! He is seriously amazing - smart and agile and adventurous. I'd say you've got your hands full. Good grief - he's not even one yet!!!!!!

Of course - this is coming from the Mom whose first kid was scared of slides until the age of 3. haha. Aaron and Krystal were a little better ... but Zebby is very go-and-get-'em style!

What? Singing Christmas songs for FHE in May is unacceptable? Oh dear. hahahahaha!

The Jackson Family said...

What a cutie! I love little boys-they are so adventures and hands on! Can't wait to see it in person!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh this made me almost cry! I remember when you and Laney were little and your mom and dad fell asleep and you two escaped! Went down three flights of outdoor cement stairs and found your way to the playground.

We awoke and you were gone but we could hear your squeals of laughter and pure abandon. We went out to the balcony, looked out, and there you two were at the top of the slide.

Zeb definitely gets his adventurous spirit from you. I can hardly wait to see you both.

Hugs to Kent and Zebby.

Nannie Annie

Linz said...

WOW!!!!! He is so cute and strong and smart! I love his face first slide! You are an amazingly calm first time mom! I would have had a (not-so) small panic attack!! Good for you!