Sunday, May 4, 2008

he so dang close!!! (ZEB POST)

The rugrat is standing completely by himself and actually took a step yesterday without falling until after the step was taken and completed. He will NOT, however, perform on video- we'll keep trying. I am just so content that it's happening now before Kent bails on us.

Today after church he was so tired. We stuck him in his crib with tigger and let him zonk. A few minutes later I heard some jabbering and went to check on him. He was talking to and hugging tigger. Sometimes Kent and I just sit and watch him- he is finally a real boy and is so entertaining (and it only took ten months to get to this point!).

Last night we went and visited a friend at the hospital and Zeb loved it. He loved the nurses, the patients, and the GIANT REMOTE CONTROL. Kent and I could not stop laughing when we saw it. The nurses agreed that it's pretty stinking funny. I guess the fact that we were in the geriatric ward may have had something to do with it :) He also loved the giant windows. Our friend was on the top floor and had an astounding view.

6 comments:

kenna said...

Wow, a real boy huh?

You two are welcome to come play when you come down to Utah. Josh is really good so Kent, you should challenge him.

Brittney said...

I laughed so hard at that remote! I can't believe how much stuff Zeb can do! He's so cute - loved the playing catch video.

Jason & Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, we have that same remote!!! Haha. Jason's old roommates gave it to us as a wedding gift because they lost the remote to his tv. Hahaha.

M- your favorite said...

I have not been our your blog for a little while. Zeb is so cute! He is growing up so fast. I just can't wait to play with him.

Looking at your other posts- Wow Green is right that is beautiful! I love it!

Zeb is to cute! he is so silly I love it. I know, I know that's all I say about Zeb- but that's all I can do to sum up what I want to say. I LOVE HIM!!

P.s. call me about mother's day-

Love you!

Kristen said...

I love that remote control! We saw that one at Bed, Bath and Beyond a few weeks ago and bought it for Matt's Grandpa who is having some trouble as of late with his old one (a.k.a pressing way too many buttons all at once and practically breaking the t.v. and cable box) I think I might need one myself for when my contacts are out and I can't find my glasses!

Linz said...

He'll be running (away from the camera) before you know it! He is so cute! I love this age (post-new born, pre-talking back with attitude)!!