Wednesday, May 14, 2008

my day was so boring- oh, and do we have ghosts?

It was wet all day today. It felt like somebody was using a giant spray bottle throughout toledo. I love the gloom- but it was too wet to go running with my rugrat. We did a lot of reading and scampering around the house- and I got some really cute pictures. I have almost 2000 pictures of this kid. RIDICULOUS. Good thing for digital cameras and picture dvds. He will have a picture for every day of the first year of his life.
Zeb is such a camera pro. I don't even have to tell him to smile- as soon as he sees the camera he gives his obligatory smile until the flash goes off- and then goes right back to whatever he was doing. I love it.

Today while I was cleaning my room and making the bed I let Zeb crawl around the bed. I looked up and this is where he'd gotten himself-up on our headboard.
oh, and do we have ghosts? do you see the strange orb floating next to zeb's head in this picture below? If you look closely you can see a little face in it too. Pretty creepy, huh? On "Ghost Hunters" and other very reliable shows and sources (and websites)- I have learned that these "orbs are believed to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth". I so want the orbs to be ghosts. Maybe it's Zeb spirit guide (that's what Sylvia Browne would say anyway).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't seem to see the face. I'm glad you are happy about your ghost...I would not be so welcoming.

dockters said...

ummmm...freaky!

Kent and Leisy said...

the face is in the white portion of the book. the eyes and nose are in the white portion- and the mouth is just below where the white ends. -it took kent awhile to see it too.

taylor and laney said...

i think it is his spirit guide.

Erin said...

Looks like a light switch to me. I can't believe where and what your kiddo can get himself into now.

brittani c. said...

Still can't see it. I guess my eyes aren't special enough to see what everyone else is seeing. Speaking of ghosts, there was a ghost incident at the Hyrum Smith home in Kirtland when sister missionaries were living there. Nothing happened when I lived there, so I was a bit disappointed. Nothing exciting ever happens to me.

yaya said...

I love Ghost Hunters, even tho Jack just laughs every time I watch it. We are actually going on a ghost hunt at the old reformatory in Mansfield on June 13th. (a Friday of course!)I can't believe Jack agreed to go, but a bunch of us from work are going and I think it will be a blast. Boooo!