Saturday, August 11, 2007

the bathroom!


Here is the lovely bathroom! and I am sorry that lots of our pictures are dark. We've been using the video camera to take all of our pics cause its so easy to load everything onto the blog! unfortunately the video camera doesn't have a flash so our pictures are a little dim! we'll get batteries for our camera soon!
We have two bathrooms! one in the master bedroom (which is actually Zeb's room, our bed wouldn't fit against any wall but the one with the wondow and we didn't want to block the light) and one off the main hallway. This is the main bathroom.
We lucked out quite a bit with this apartment. Apparently there was a grease fire here a few years back and they replaced all of the carpet, doors, cabinets, paint, and whatnot! So everything is nice and new and clean! :)
The only thing that bugs me about the apartment is that the house doesn't have lights (with the exception of the kitchen and bathrooms). There are no lights! we have to buy lamps for the bedrooms and living rooms! I guess that's how they do it here in the East. and apparently its the same way in most of the states out here. ANNOYING!

4 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

How cute. It really looks nice. As Michelle and I are finding out; they don't just put lights in every room - that's considered an extra. I'm sure whoever built your place went with the basics and not a lot of upgrades. The picture looks great without a flash. Are we going to see the other rooms as well? I'm so glad you guys had a place before you moved. What a nightmare trying to find something from the leftovers.

Michelle said...

So, so cute! Your pictures look great - they don't seem dark to me. I don't understand the no lights thing. That drives me crazy!!! We upgraded every light we could in our new place. :) I love your shower curtain!

M- your favorite said...

I love the bathroom colors! they are so bright! Looks good!

taylor and laney said...

You finally have a shower curtain. That is quite the step.