Wednesday, August 15, 2007

z

This picture makes z look huge. I really don't think that he is that big yet! I think its the angle of the camera. His little belly is chubbing up though. and he smiles constantly.
We have run into a bit of a problem with the poor little guy. We think he has already started teething but he doesn't know how to hold things in his mouth yet so he'll just squwak until we put our fingers in his mouth to chomp on. He is slobbering all over and keeps chewing on his bink. he must take after his dad...Kent started teething this young as well. boooooooooooo.
oh, and last night he projectile vomited all over me. it shot over my shoulder and went all down my back.

12 comments:

M- your favorite said...

WHAT! Look at him! His is so biG! I love his belly! That is so cute! He is a silly little man- I love it! he is so dang cute! I can't wait to see him again!

M- your favorite said...

I ment to say smiley little man!

Sorry about it!

kenna said...

He is a sumo baby. HA!

Linz said...

Isn't motherhood glamorous? He's too cute!

Pat and Brent said...

What a doll! He is a chunkster. I love it. He is so happy and sweet. You guys really got a good one to start off your family. I can't wait to hold him again. Is his hair looking a little red?

Pat and Brent said...

Thanks for the cute picture - please keep them coming!

Michelle said...

SO cute! Ya gotta love that chubby belly!!! And his smile is just priceless. Made my day to see his happy, smiling face!

Anonymous said...

Could he BE more adorable?? The answer is no.

TyGuy said...

Just had to come back and look at this little cutie pie again!

Pam and Rand said...

He is so darling! Happy cute baby!

Anonymous said...

Chubbing up! He is huge! He is a doll!! They get big way too fast. I love looking at your blog-you guys are doing a great job keeping us all posted.

Unknown said...

Hey, how do I take this picture and add it to my blog?

And how do I link your blog addresses on my page back to you?

You're gonna have to walk me through this.

Give hugs and kisses to Zebby from Nannie Annie. I've been thinking about the book Zeebie and I are going to co-author!