Monday, August 6, 2007

The Library!

I'm really excited about the Toledo Library! The library is not super far from our house. It's in downtown Toledo and takes us about 10-12 minutes to get there. It's a wonderful library with a large selection and lots of fun activites. It reminds me a lot of the Salt Lake City Library. We already have library cards and actually blogged from the library when we first arrived in Toledo. The library has a really cool system throughout the entire city which we used today. They have several 'branches' of the library scattered througout the city. One of the branches is really close to our house - within walking distance. All items checked out can be returned to any of the branches. We returned our books there today and picked up a new book I had reserved. The branches alone are good sized libraries! They all have a good selection of books and DVDs and they have internet access! It's a really cool library system and I deemed it bloggable!

4 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Hi- I see that you guys are blogging- so Hi! The Library looks awesome! Hey did you guys buy a laptop?

Pat and Brent said...

What a great library. The branches sound really nice and convenient. How was Howard's End?

The Jackson Family said...

I'm finaly getting caught up in the blogging world. It was fun to come home from our camping trip and see all your fun blogs. I must admit I still get emotional every time I look at your blog because I miss you.

Michelle said...

I love the library! DEFINITELY bloggable!