Thursday, August 30, 2007




the little rugrat won't take a nap today. he's just hanging out with this blanket that he loves. I'll be honest, I hate the blanket. I can't handle the feeling of the soft fleecy stuff. The satin side is fine and he likes it best, but I just can't touch the other side. He's been sleeping all through night now! we stick him in his crib, plug him with the binky, and then sing him a song and he's zonked. last night was 8 to 8! we stuck a bottle in his mouth at 11 when we went to bed, but he never even opened his eyes. I'll take a good night over a sleepless day anytime! he's a good little rugrat.

4 comments:

Linz said...

Yea!!! I also would take a night time sleeper over a day time sleeper anytime! Congrats!

Michelle said...

That picture of Zeb is so fun - he DOES look like he's wide awake! Way-ta-go Zebby ... you dream baby you!

Pat and Brent said...

You have really lucked out having such a content first baby. I'm glad he sleeps so well for you. It makes all the difference. What a sweetheart!

The Jackson Family said...

He is filling out so much! I love his dark eyes. I'm glad he is doing so good for you at night! Ethan surfaces at least once a night still.