Saturday, August 4, 2007

ewww.

Okay, so I know, we have blogged about all of the wonderful things here in Ohio. There is however one awful thing that we have come to realize. Here in Ohio we have humidity. It isn't terribly horrendous, but it does lead to some terribly horrendous things. We noticed it at Cedar point (there the humidity was hell like. 90 degrees with 90% humidity. it's like living in a dishwasher) the amusement park. In the humidity when you walk past someone, you can smell them and smell them well. The water particles in the air seem to hold other particulates and suspend them for longer periods of time. The diffusion rate is much slower than in Utah. My little sis put it best when she said "It's like you can taste people when you walk past them."

Here is a man I don't think any of you want to taste. He was in line next to us at the amusement park.


3 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Disgusting! Get any hair in your mouth when you tasted him?

Michelle said...

oman- that made me laugh! :D Living in a desert has its plusses! Bleaghhhhh - I get WAY grossed out thinking about tasting the smell of some people!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that that isn't Kent's arm? I swear I've seen him wear that shirt before.