Sunday, August 19, 2007

New favorite!!

Is this a sign of teething? The rugrat has now taken to his blanket instead of his binky. We soak it in water and he just chomps and sucks on the corners until he zonks. He's also turned into the slobber monster and will chew on his bottle instead of suck on it like he's supposed to. Apparently Kent got his first tooth at three months...and little Z is rapidly approaching his three month mark. booooooooo to teeth and teething. its made zeb rather irritable at times, which of course leads to rather irritable mom and dad.

4 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Early teething was not a good thing. Especially for a nursing mother. Then the permanent teeth came in early - way before the mouth could accomodate the monstrous sized things! It made for a very ackward and gangly look.

Michelle said...

Hey - are you calling us awkward and gangly? That picture is so sad and sweet all at the same time. Poor lil' guy ... he's gotta be uncomfortable with those teefers trying to come in. He's so cute. I always bought those things ... what are they called? ... they're like a mesh bag attatched to a handle - that you can open to put ice or food in and close - my kids would chew on those like CRAZY. I would usually put grapes (cold or frozen) in it. A little messy - but worth it. Maybe I'll track some down again and send you some. Holicow, though - is he putting things up to his mouth already?

M- your favorite said...

Poor little man. That makes me sad for him. Hope things go fine with him. Are you still nursing?

Deneal said...

You know when I was little and had a favorite blanket I used to eat chocolate and then chew on my blanket so I could make a choco-spot to suck on later. Pretty gross, huh? Hob Z doesn't head in that direction.