Wednesday, August 15, 2007

buggy stuff

Here is some of my fun kitchen stuff!

The bug canisters are from my sis metta and kent's sis melynda. they got them at different places and different times..weird huh? the bowls (noramlly they are on top of the fridge) are from the Libbey glass factory outlet here in toledo! the place is amazing... all sorts of fun glass stuff and dishes for really cheap (melynda, you'd probably love it). And the last pic is of all of my bug magnets. They are from hong kong, the czech republic, and target.

8 comments:

taylor and laney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
taylor and laney said...

Doesn't the fact that your other magnets from Target mean that they probably hail from China too? C'mon Leisy, just say China. It sounds much cooler than Target, though I do like the store.

Michelle said...

Very cute stuff. Good thing you pre-warned Melynda about that store. She'll probably bring a large, empty suitcase just to fill with stuff from that store when she comes out to visit. :)

M- your favorite said...

I LOVE IT! We are going there for sure! I can't wait! It sounds like my kind of thing! I love kitchen stuff. I am glad you are getting good use out the canisters!

Michelle said...

By the way - your Paris Hilton "That's Ho ....t" comment really cracked me and Ty up! :) haha

Erin said...

Baby Z is so cute and smiley! Good luck staying at home Leisy and good luck with school Kent. We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I will never tire of photos of your apt...that picture of your baby (could you please tell me his full name and the story behind it) is to die for!

Deneal said...

Bugs! Bugs! Bugs! We love them! Ashton would be so at home at your place!.