Saturday, August 11, 2007

pool time

We took Zeb swimming today and he loved it! it was a bit of a shock getting in , but after he adjusted he smiled lots! Kent is much better with him in the pool than I am! Everytime I swam with him he whined at me! I am best at drying him off. That's my job after the bath too. Below is us after the swim! His little gums were chattering. It was cute.

We really enjoy having a pool. I really don't love swimming but on hot humid days it is the only thing that feels good! its so steamy here that you always just FEEL wet. I told kent I always feel like a moist sticky jolly rancher. Getting in the pool actually MAKES you wet and is quite the relief.

7 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

How fun. You guys are really in a nice place! Little Z looks like he had a great time. Another little water baby.

Pat and Brent said...

Kent, what's with the brown face and white chest?

Michelle said...

What? Kent - you TOTALLY don't have a white chest. That's fun to have a swimming pool right in your backyard! I love that picture of Leisy and Zeb - very cute.

Linz said...

OH, how fun! We took Andrew swimming and he wasn't a fan. I'll keep trying though!

M- your favorite said...

CUTE! He is such a cute little bug!

The Jackson Family said...

Love the pictures! You're Zeb is such a doll. I'm glad you have a pool to keep you guys nice and cool!

CLAIR and METTA SEMRAD said...

if someone doesn't teach me how to use this stuff i'm quitting...myspace is SOOO much easier!