Wednesday, August 15, 2007

voila...

The kitchen! sorry to those of you who have no desire to see our new apt!

The kitchen is actually really small, kind of a bummer deal. Fortunately I don't love to cook and don't plan on spending tons of time in here!

Here are the views of our teeny kitchen...one is the left side and the other is the right side. thats about it. The best part of it all is the floor. in our last apt we had nasty grody carpet in the kitchen (sorry kenna). I actually (thanks to my mom) now have a swiffer. it was always a dream of mine. i really really wanted a swiffer.

4 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

It looks super nice even if it is small. I love the cabinets.
You are easy to please if a swiffer can fulfill your dream. So glad you're in such a nice place. It is some consolation for having you so far away.

kenna said...

We our going to tile it ourselves. I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I never could get attatched to the swiffers. I tried. To each his own, though, huh? I LOVE the microfiber cloth mop (actually, maybe it's designed by swiffer as well!) It sticks on to a mop and can be rinsed and/or washed. I love it!

Your kitchen looks awesome. Thanks for the picture tour of your home - I am certainly enjoying it.

M- your favorite said...

It looks nice! I liked the tour as well. So thanks for sharing!