Friday, August 10, 2007

P.S.

Z really likes to be growled at even if it shocks him into the wide eyed stare. See, look what he does right after the initial shock!

Z didn't really fuss too much more after that initial melt down last night. He was a little feverish but he went to bed like normal right at 9:30. I love to put him down for bed! He does so well. I just lay him in his crib sing him a song or two and he's out. I'm kind of a baby hog at night because I love to put him to sleep - Leisy hasn't complained yet.

2 comments:

M- your favorite said...

CUTE!! CUTE!! CUTE!! CUTE!! CUTE!!
That's all I can SAY! CUTE!!

Michelle said...

Kent ... when do you get back? Will it be in time for my next baby? ... so you can put him/her to bed for us? :) Sheesh - will you come put ANY of our kids to bed for us? We've always kindof struggled with that one :/ You're a good daddy!