Saturday, August 18, 2007

The living room!


here is the living room! I couldn't get any wonderful pictures. you'll all just have to come out if you really want to see what it looks like! we finally found a little stand to put our tv on and I LOVE it! we got it at the same place where we bought the other little couch! the place is fabulous and inexpensive. we need to put some holes in the back of it so that we can put our vcr on the shelf. we are still 1990's, no dvd player yet! we actually watch dvd's on the computer because until this move our computer screen was bigger than the tv screen! but now the couch faces the opposite direction so we have been watching them in bed on our portable dvd player.

we are still looking for some good stuff to put on the walls, so if you have any suggestions let us know!!! I'm trying to figure out what I can put above the tv. I'd love to incorporate some pics but i need to find some innovative/cute way of doing it.

only three tooms left! z's room, our room, and the computer nook.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That bookshelf/tv stand is awesome! I'm impressed that you went with black. I used to have mostly white things - but, I've been slowly converting over to black. Our new house will have MOSTLY black. But, I'll still have my white things to contrast. It's really hard to see the big picture.

I still stand by the "plate holders" for pictures concept. That's my favorite way to display pics. Shadow boxes are also fun. Do you remember the big, long shelf Melynda and Kendra have in their kitchen? Oh man - that's my favorite. I would like to do that somewhere in my home. The paintings you have above the couch are cool looking. What are they?

Your home is darling. Good job! I'm looking forward to the last 3 rooms.

Pat and Brent said...

Cute, very nice place to call home. Can't wait to see it in person. I'm also looking forward to the last three rooms.

M- your favorite said...

It look big enough for company. I can't wait to come out and see it in person. Love it!