Monday, November 5, 2007

Elections tomorrow! (I FIXED THE LINK)

To whom it may concern (toledoans that read my blog):

I've been trying to figure out all the info I can about the elections tomorrow... and here is a lot of what I found! I believe that we are in district two and will be voting for City Council, School Board, Judges, a budget amendment, and the four levies (all are replacement levies except for the COSI one, it would be a new tax). The following link is a voter's guide that has a lot of info from The Blade. Some of the articles are biased but at least I got all of the names and positions so that I could do my own research.

I don't think there are any other issues on the ballot for us. If you know of any or have any other info, let me know!

Click here for the guide.

Elections are tomorrow and the polls are open from 6:30 am until 7:30 pm.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I love that you're an informed voter. I finally got the the article at:
http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071104/NEWS09/71030020
(I think that blogger added a superfluous http:)

Kenna said...

I couldn't get the link to work on your post, so this may be a repeat....but, the library, metroparks and tarta are not new taxes but if renewed will raise property taxes.