Friday, November 9, 2007

two new tricks

The other day I tried putting Zeb's feet up to his mouth to see what he thought about it. Now he won't stop. he's obsessed with his toes. He'll rip his socks off and nibble on them at all times of the day! He can't do it with pants on cause the pants squeeze his belly too much and he can't breathe. It's really funny.

Trick number two is not such a cute trick. The little wombat is still mixed up with daylight savings and has been waking up before seven everyday...plus a wake up between 4 and 5. It may be a result of being sick and trying to get back on a better eating schedule or a result of the time change, probably a little of both. It's making me nutty! luckily I have the best husband in the world and he helps out immensely. I am just not a coherently responsible parent at four AM...or at six for that matter :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate early wakings! Aaaaah. They make my stomach turn. He seems likes such a little character. I can't wait to see him as a toddler.

M- your favorite said...

That's cute that he loves his toes! That is so fun! I am excited to see you guys. Can't wait!

Linz said...

HAHAHA! Andrew loves his toes too!

Pat and Brent said...

Cute little Zeb. He picks right up on fun things! Sounds like you've got yourselves a morning person.

boysmum2 said...

I'm no good at 7am either, but you learn to be as you go along.
My 2 are still walking around in the night, ok we have just moved house and city, but I am going to have to put a stop to it soon, but it means lots of returning bodies to bed in the middle of the night for me!
See as I am a SAHM for now and Steve is working, then he will help but he needs the sleep.

Michelle said...

So sorry about the way too earliness - that stinks. Doesn't make it any easier seeing as how Zeb is the cutest kid that ever lived! How could anyone be upset with that face?

Good luck!

Jill Lau said...

How cute! I remember with Matthew first started holding his feet. It's one of the cutest things.