Saturday, November 24, 2007

I really thought this one was funny and fitting. Yes, I can be a bit overwhelming, but at least I'm willing to admit it.

You Are a Red Crayon

Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.
You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself.
Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming.
Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmmmmm .... I love these personality things. They're usually pretty close - it's weird. I got purple - which surprised me ... but seems to mostly fit.

Michelle said...

Now I'm curious as to what your color wheel opposite is? Mine was yellow - I hope Tyler isn't yellow ... :)!

Michelle said...

You'll never believe what color Tyler is ... YELLOW!! hahahahahahahahaha ... NOW I know what our problem is! :)

Pat and Brent said...

That seems pretty accurate. I'm glad red and blue are so compatible (at least you and Kent are). I'll have to take the test tomorrow. Seems like I'm never totally one color.

Amy and Craig said...

I'm a red too!