Monday, November 12, 2007

Have I posted yet about how excited I am for Thanksgiving? I was having a little bit of holiday anxiety not having any concrete festivities planned, but all has come together quite nicely! The Starkeys are coming to OHIO :) and we get to go down and have the whole shindig at mom Starkey's house! Spending the holidays with amy, craigo, peanut, and taylor is just about as good as spending it with my parents and sisters.
I expect all of you people in Utah (and everywhere else) to get some great pictures of the day and post them! There is nothing better than a day of gluttony! I will be making sure to get a good run in that morning and we are running the Maumee "Holiday Hustle 5K" the next day! Those days my runs are purely so that I can eat more!!!!

4 comments:

taylor and laney said...

i sure wish I could be with the starkey fam for thanksgiving, but at least we get Jack and Hailey and Steve.

Kari Ann said...

I cannot believe that it is already Thanksgiving...in a couple weeks anyway. Time just keeps going by faster and faster. I am sorry that you won't be with your fam, but glad that you are spending it with someone your are excited about.

Michelle said...

How am I suppose to love eating turkey after seeing that picture?!!!!? (heehee) Turkeys are UUUUUUUUgly!

We'll be sure to get lots of pics of us all stuffing ourselves ... you guys too, k?

Way-ta-go on the running!

tiffany said...

i'll have pictures (maybe) i'll be in arizona for thanksgiving crashing another families dinner while the rest of my family is here in vegas or in utah