Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Giving Thanks!


Check out the big bird they are having for Thanksgiving Dinner! I thought my mum would get a kick out of it!

Most likely I won't be posting tomorrow so I wanted to post my giving thanks today. Since I won't be at my parent's house I thought I'd post my "thankful fors" on my blog instead of at the dinner table with them.

My life is charmed and I am so happy it's ridiculous! Potentially my list could be horrendously ginormous but after much deep thought I've cut it down to only so-so ginormous (in only slight particular order).

1. The gospel of Jesus Christ. All of the knowledge it gives me is what makes me so ridiculously happy.
2. The best husband in the world. Basically I am living with a man who is here just to make me happy!
3. The three best sisters imagineable. One beautiful and great to talk to twin sister Laney (with a stellar husband), one gorgeous and most loyal sis Metta, and one "stinks like cheese" but buckets of fun Daysa (she's pretty cute too).
4. the most outrageously adorable and perfect rugrat Zeb.
5. Two overzealous, amazingly smart and talented parents who taught me to be who I am.
6. one heck of an extended family full of --brother and sister/mom and dad-- type people!
and finally
7. a gazillion really great friends that make life enjoyable and that help make getting up in the morning a little more feasible.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

8 comments:

dockters said...

You truly are a HAPPY person!! I am thankful that YOU are in Toledo!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Steve and Hailey said...

I was getting really jealous, but you kind of acknowledged me as extended family. Do you really remember me? Man, I miss you guys! I don't even know Zeb.

Kent and Leisy said...

hailey! how could we forget the looney leavitts? i can't wait for you to hang out with Zeb! he and jack jack will be such good pals. and about the list, you are one of the few that fits into TWO thankful categories! a cousin and a friend. :)

Michelle said...

I'll sure miss you guys tomorrow! We're counting down the days that we get to see you again!

Mom said Zebby was just a jabberin' away when you called earlier. I'm so excited to see and play with him!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pat and Brent said...

We are thankful for you and Kent and Zeb and the happiness you all have together. We wish you were with us this year (as always) but hope your thansgiving will be a really good one.

brittani c. said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so so so very thankful for the Internet. (and you're right, I can't live without it either, and if I wasn't on the campus every day to access it, I would go crazy). You guys have a GREAT weekend.

taylor and laney said...

Glad to see I made it into your thankful categories. Next year, I'm hoping to make it out of the parantheses and actuallly get my name mentioned. I guess I have a year to do that. That's my New Year's resolution.

Unknown said...

The cartoon is hilarious--just my kind of humor. It reminds me of the joke: What kind of birds stick together? You'll all have to check out my blog to find out the answer.

I'm grateful for children who are my heroes.

XXOO Nannie Annie