Friday, November 2, 2007

For me, blogging is akin to journal writing. It has become such habit that I cannot go to bed without a post. It really is a good way to talk about what has happened today, show gratitude for the things and people that I have, and just express myself. I've always always loved to journal write and I really really like to blog.

So as boring as it is to all of you (although it can't be THAT boring because you are all here reading it), here is today's post.

I caught the rugrat in the act today. This time he wasn't nearly as stealth. We were preparing to head out to get Kent from school and Z tried to slither his way out of the carseat again. It appears as though he got stuck on the dismount. In the bathroom he was able to teeter the seat forward and slide out. Not so lucky in the living room.

2 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Hooray for your blogging habit Leisy, we can always count on you to have something new and interesting to see.
Poor Zebby got himself into a little predicament. The seat just doesn't slide as well on carpet. What a sweetheart! His hair really looks red.

Michelle said...

Yep - I sure enjoy coming to your blog to hear the latest. I feel like I know Zeb so well. I'm so excited to see him in a month! He's so silly with his car seat escape attempts. What a funny boy. That picture is great! Thanks for the post!