Monday, November 19, 2007

my teeny elf- look at his pointy little ears!

here is one of my other finds! This was a bit of a splurge, it was 4.97. Sam Dockter, Z's little friend across the hall, has the exact same ones and they are SO cute on him that I couldn't resist! and then I was going to have them be Christmas pajamas and not open them until then, but really my favorite thing in the world is Zeb in pajamas! Oh, and speaking of great finds, kent and I also found a baby monitor at Goodwill for eight bucks (we had wanted to get one but didn't think it was worth the amount of money we'd have to spend). it works like a charm! It is so convenient to use while I am running. I can't hear him at all while I'm on the treadmill and the monitor makes it so that I don't have to stop and check on him every ten minutes. I am ever so grateful for life's little conveniences.

9 comments:

Kari Ann said...

I do that too. I bought these shoes for Bode for Christmas but then I couldn't resist and gave them to him already. Those PJ are so cute!

Pat and Brent said...

What a cute and charming boy. I love him! The jammies are very cute too.

Pat and Brent said...

He just needs a little pointed elf hat to complete the image.

heidi said...

I want some! He is so so so so cute!

Renae said...

I can't believe how grown-up your baby is! He is way too cute! Please do come see us at Christmas. The kids would love to see you! And if you're in Utah long enough, you can see our new addition (scheduled to arrive Dec. 27th or 28th).

Michelle said...

heehee ... both Krystal and Ethan have pointy ears too. Krystal's are going down a little - they must out grow them. Cute pjs. Christmas time and pjs just seem to go together. The pjs I get my kids for Christmas NEVER last until Christmas -- we usually let them open them the first week or two of December. Push overs! :)

taylor and laney said...

i think his skinny legs and little belly are the best part.

Steve and Hailey said...

I love the skinny little legs!!!!! Jack has this full belly and the tiniest little legs. What does baby Z weigh now?

Deann said...

Yo Leisy! It's Dave's mom, Sis H.
Love your little elf. Hope things are going well for you all so far away!