Monday, October 1, 2007

APPLES!

For Family Home Evening Leisy and I went apple picking with some of our ward friends. There is a fun palce called MacQueen's that has all sorts of home made goodies and a huge apple orchard. We picked a huge bag of apples and shared it between a bunch of us - we have so many apples now! It's a good thing Leisy has been all excited about trying apple recipes because I can't eat that many apples! I had fun climbing trees - can you find me hiding in the picture above? Zeb had fun and even thought the rain was an added bonus - he laughed when his face got wet. He is a very social baby and would much rather spend time outside with people than inside with his parents. Here are some of our apple picking friends!

leisy is taking this one below so she isn't pictured. The bishop's wife is on the far left, then the Laus, Kent, and then the Sacks.

Here's a picture of Leisy and me! Did we mention we've been married for three years now?? Yeah - basically I'm obsessed - she's amazing!

7 comments:

Steve and Hailey said...

I love the way Kent talks about you. I always tell Steve that Leisy and Laney are so indulged and he just laughs.

Kent and Leisy said...

when are you guys headed to washington? we want to have a big christmas party with the old seventh ward friends. we are there from the 18th to the 4th.

Kari Ann said...

Apple picking for fun...sounds great! That picture of Z with his hat on in his stroller is soooo cute!

Michelle said...

Zeb must have been holding pretty still to keep that apple on his head. That picture is so cute! He looks so pleased with himself - like he's being really tricky. I love it. What a fun outing!

Michelle said...

PS - I found you!

... and that jacket you have on ... VERY revealing. :)

Yeah - pretty much - I'm a dork.

Pat and Brent said...

What a fun activity! Cute little Z - hope no one was planning to shoot the apple off his head. It's awesome that Zeb will have some friends to grow up with. Just like Kent and Brad - both now in med school!

Walnut said...

mmmmmmmmm apples